Please feel free to browse our Frequently Asked Question’s, however if there is something that is not answered here please contact us.
Once you have made an order and all payments have been completed your item will be shipped within 24 hours of us receiving your order (excluding orders made in the weekend as couriers are unavailable to ship until the Monday). All shipping is via a courier company – Delivery will be overnight unless you are rural delivery (which will take an extra day). You will be provided with a tracking number if you wish to track the progress of your parcel.
We offer free delivery within New Zealand on any orders $100 or over. Orders under $100 will be charged at a rate between $5-$10 depending on the size and weight of the product. The shipping charge for individual items is automatically loaded to the products. When you reach the shopping cart you will have to select a shipping option or to pick up in store.
You can purchase items using a credit card or via a Paypal account, direct bank deposit and Layby. You will be asked to choose payment option at the checkout in your shopping cart.
Change of Mind Returns If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Little Tots will offer you an exchange for a different size or item (if it is available), a store credit or a refund provided that:
- You return the item within 10 days of purchase;
- You incur any shipping costs for returning and for resending the item to you,
- You produce your original Little Tots receipt at the time you return the item,
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including any accessories;
- It is unworn, unused and in its original condition;
- The product is not of acceptable quality in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You produce your original Little Tots receipt at the time you return the item.
Little Tots is no longer providing a Layby service sorry.
Your privacy is very important to us and we want to make your shopping experience safe and as agreeable as possible. When you provide us with your contact information we may use this to contact you about your order or to keep you informed of new products and updates from our store. Your contact or payment information will not be disclosed to any third party for any purpose. The protection of your credit card details are extremely important to us. Your information will be protected during the transmission through Paypal and Little Tots cannot see or access your card or Paypal account details.
No – in general we are not able to reorder more sizes or colourways of current styles.
How to Measure Your Child's Feet:
- Have your child stand on a piece of paper. Mark the longest points of the foot, from the longest toe to the back of the heel. Measure this distance in centimetres to get the length.
- Allow 0.5 - 1cm extra when selecting shoe size, more if the child will wear socks with the shoes. Your child's toes will thank you!
- If your child's foot falls in between sizes, round up. The extra room won't be there for long.
- Children's feet grow quickly. Measure at least every 2 months during the first year, and every 3 months from 1–6 years old. You never can tell when your child will have a growth spurt!